- About Us
- Academic Programs
- Administrator Resources
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Awards - ISU Faculty and Staff
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Faculty Advancement/Review
- Faculty Hiring
- Faculty Handbook
- Professional Development
- Faculty Onboarding
- Site Index
Each year Iowa State University recognizes the excellence of staff accomplishments through the conferring of university awards. With these awards, we celebrate those who have demonstrated their commitment to learning, discovery, and engagement, the cornerstones of Iowa State’s land-grant mission.
We encourage individuals, programs, departments and colleges to nominate staff for one of the available awards. In most cases, nominations must be routed through the staff member’s academic college or unit; a few awards allow for direct nomination. Nominators are strongly encouraged to check with their college office early in the process.
- Nominations open to all individuals and units
- Nominations reviewed by college