- About Us
- Academic Programs
- Administrator Resources
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Awards - ISU Faculty and Staff
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Faculty Advancement/Review
- Faculty Hiring
- Faculty Handbook
- Professional Development
- Faculty Onboarding
- Site Index
Heather West Greenlee
Role in the ISU ADVANCE Program
Heather West Greenlee is the Equity Advisor for the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Systems biology: Combining computational and traditional experimental approaches to understand cell fate determination in the developing retina.
- Neurodegeneration: Using retinal morphology and function to understand the pathogenesis of prion diseases.